Guide to renting
Step by Step guide for students.
1. Get in touch! Drop us a message, call or come in and see us with your group and have a coffee and a chat.
2. We’ll arrange some viewings for you and your group and accompany you to each one. We know this may be your first time renting, so we’ll be on hand to help you find the best accommodation to suit you.
3. Once you and your group have decided which property you’d like to go with, let us know and we’ll reserve it for you.
4. Application forms will then need to be completed by each of your group members. This will need to include a guarantor, which is usually a parent or relative but not exclusively.
5. A deposit will then be paid by each of you, which acts as a holding fee for the property.
6. We will get in touch with your guarantor and arrange completion of the Guarantor agreement.
7. We will arrange an appointment with you to complete the tenancy agreement and complete a direct debit form for rent payment and pay your first month’s rent.
8. Make sure you have completed all paperwork so that you can pick up your keys on moving in day.
9. Enjoy your new home !